WILD WOMEN SYMPOSIUM
Click on the class title to register and get a 15% discount.
Salt Lake Community College Miller Campus
9750 South 300 West
Sandy, UT 84070
May 29, 2015 | 7:00pm – 10:00pm
May 30, 2015 | 8:30am – 10:00pm
May 31, 2015 | 8:30am – 6:00pm
$200 Full Conference Pass
$100 One-day Conference Pass
Group discounts available
The Wild Women Symposium is an empowerment and education weekend bringing together women from all walks of life, experiences, and backgrounds. Amazing teachers and facilitators who specialize in the intuitive arts, healing modalities, fitness, nutrition, and movement have come together to share their gifts and knowledge during this event.
Designed exclusively for women, this event will awaken your wild side and allow you to discover the beauty and divinity of being a woman. It is through the safety and connection with other women in open-hearted environments that we learn to connect to our deepest selves.
Our weekend offers a variety of classes for you to choose from including:
- Embodying the Feminine Warrior: What is Your Fierce Feminine Fighting For?
- Breath Works Meditation
- Awakening Kundalini
- Amazing Space Feng Shui: The Art of Living
- Delving into Shadow Work
- A Journey Beyond – Past Life Regression
- Embodied Woman: A Somatic Movement Experience
- Finding Center: Lessons in Staying grounded
- The Essence of Numbers – Gifts of Birth
- An Intro to Flower Essences
- Embracing your Animal Totem as a Mirror Reflection
- and many more!